- Meets ISO 10651-5:2006, Resuscitators Intended for Use with Humans
- Meets American Heart Association Guidelines 2000 for Cardiopulmonary
Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care. Part 6: Advanced
Cardio-Vascular Life Support, Section 3: “Adjuncts for Oxygenation,
Ventilation, And Airway Control”.
- Extremely light-weight, impact resistant and durable
- Simple to learn
- Easy to use
- Single use, quick change filter element
- Few moving parts, minimal maintenance required
- Adjustable airway pressure limiting from 15 cm to 30 cm of H O2
- Constant maximum flow rate of 30 litres per minute
- Manual and continuous cycling
- Built-in inhalator capability
- Compatible with oxygen supply tanks and regulators supplying between
45 and 80 psig inlet pressure and constant minimum flow rate of
30 litres per minute
- Hold-down oxygen release mechanism
- PEEP capability
- Eliminates the risk of "air trapping" or "stacked breath"
- FIO of 1.0 during resuscitation
- Oxygen powered, no waste of O supply for operation 2
- Audible and visual indication of airway obstruction.